Sunday 8 March 2015

Bucket list

Hey guys,

How are you all? I thought I'd write a summer bucket list for 2015 as then I can look back on it and after the summer I can what I have achieved, if anything haha!

20 things to do this summer

Summer bucket list
  • Wear a bikini (this one may seem a bit odd but I haven't wore one in years as I wasn't body confident in the slightest, but I've learned to love my body more now)
  • Do outdoor yoga
  • Read more books (not just for summer but for this year in general)
  • Be less lazy and get outside some more (I love summer a lot, I do find myself outdoors a lot more in the summer too)
  • Take a lot of pictures 
  • Make a scrapbook of the summer
  • Get a good tan (I'm as pale as Casper the ghost at the moment haha)
  • Don't be afraid or ashamed to do things I love
  • Be more healthy (I love fruit but I don't eat it enough)
  • Cook/bake more home made foods
  • Go to a theme park (I'm petrified of roller coasters but I want to get over my fear)
  • Ride my bike in the sun
  • Recreate photographs from last year or a few years ago
  • Go to more concerts
  • Go to a festive/out door concert
  • Go to the beach!!
  • Camp with friends (whether that's on holiday or in our gardens haha)
  • Have/go to more sleepovers
  • Have a picnic
  • Sign up for a race (the run for life or the colour run are ones I'd like to do)

I have much more on my bucket list but I thought 20 was a good number, if you would like another please comment below.

Let me know a few things on your bucket list
Also does anyone have suggestions for my next post? 

See you soon,
Lauren 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment