Monday 23 February 2015

Perspective

hey guys,

I saw this picture recently on twitter and it said:


"I am thankful for ....
The taxes I pay because it means that I am employed.
The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat
My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine
A lawn that has to be mowed, windows that have to be washed and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.
The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking
All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech.
The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I hear.
Te huge piles laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby
The alarm that goes off n the early morning hours because it means that I am alive."


I think I can speak for quite a few of us when I saw we don't always think like this and yes it's ok to have a good old moan sometimes but if you think a little different and change your perspective, the world is a whole new place.

I know my last two blog posts have been very short, but atleast it's something right? Haha.


See you soon
Lauren
x

No comments:

Post a Comment