Saturday 7 February 2015

Choices and decision making

Hey guys,

Making choices is something we do every single day in our lives, it can be something as simple as tying our shoe laces, what to cook for dinner or something big like which college/university do I go to, which courses do  I take.

Every single choice you make matters even if you do not realise at the moment in time.

Making bigger choices in life is very scary for many people, but if your heart is set on it then I say go for it and once you've made that decision don't look back, make it work!

As well as the really big decisions in life I feel as if some people are pressured into doing things they may not feel comfortable with doing. If you do not want to don't, no one can force you to do anything, they have to have your consent to do it and if you do not want to, who is making you? The cards are in your hands.


"Don't let your emotions make your decisions"


Just a quick post for now, I'll catch you soon,

Lauren
x

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete